Rose Bulb Perennial Bulb Planting Ornament Flower Pot Planting Garden Rare Gift-4-Pcs,B
- The fragrance of roses is charming and strong, and the smell is fragrant, worthy of your purchase.
- Roses have many colors and rich colors. The most popular ones are red/white/champagne/blue/pink, etc.; they are suitable for planting in pots, gardens, and flower beds to add color to your life. After adulthood, it can be placed in the office, bedroom, and living room to maintain the fragrance and make you feel happy.
- Plant morphology: Upright shrubs, up to 2 meters high, with tall plants and strong ornamental properties.
- Transportation form:Perennial rose rhizome please soak in water for 30 minutes after receiving, the planting effect will be more effective.
- Adapt to the environment: Rose likes a sunny place, is cold-resistant, and has strong adaptability.
Sold：298 Wished: 64 Followed: 42
Rose is the most famous and most popular kind of all flowers. For centuries, roses have been highly regarded. Historical evidence shows that they grew up in China about 5,000 years ago, and they have been playing a role in history ever since. Whether it is ancient Greeks, Romans, Christians, Freemasons or others, the rose has always been an eternal symbol of love, beauty and equality. Although each color expresses love, beauty and balance a little bit differently, the main message is still love.
Rose has many different meanings, depending on its color. However, any rose can generally be regarded as a symbol: love, honor, faith, beauty, balance, passion, wisdom.
Roses prefer sunny, cold and drought-tolerant, well-drained, loose and fertile loam or light loam. They grow poorly in clay loam and bloom poorly. It should be planted in a well-ventilated place far away from the wall to prevent sunlight reflection, burn buds, and affect flowering.
Roses symbolize love. In ancient Greek mythology, when the daughter of Zeus, Aphrodite, was born, God created a white rose at the same time, and the thorns on the branch of the white rose were out of the envy of the goddesses for the natural beauty of the goddess of love. The god of love once fell in love with a hunter in the world, and was attacked by a prey and was seriously injured. After the god of love found out, she went to rescue him. In the forest, in order to find the hunter, she did not miss every bush and grass, and was scratched by the thorns of white roses on the way. He broke his ankle, and blood dripped on the white rose, and the rose has another color since then.
by Amazon Customer
Not bad boss, next time I will buy something else.
by Thomas A. Overstreet
Very good seller. Thank you. My colleagues all like it. Come again next time!